Monday, September 1, 2008

Myrtle Beach

On Thursday Travis, Bria, and I headed to Myrtle Beach for 2 nights. We had gotten a free 2 night stay from a timeshare company so we decided this would be a good time to get away. When we arrived at the condo we were staying in, we were in awe. They put us up in a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom condo that could sleep 10 people! Had we known, we would have invited people to come with us!! I must say, it was nice to go to the beach- just the 3 of us. Just to give you an idea of how big this place was: one of the bathrooms was as big if not bigger than Bria's room at home and she ended up sleeping in the master bedroom closet because it was so big!

On Thursday night we went to the Alabama Theater. Bria absolutely loved the show- well the first half. She slept through the second half. Her eyes were huge, watching the lights and sparkles. It was so cute! On Friday we did some shopping- I was on a mission to find shoes for April and Brandon's wedding! I finally found a pair but I think I am going to return them depending on whether they match the dress or not. Saturday we just woke up late cleaned the condo and checked out. It was such a good weekend getaway. I love spending time with my 2 favorite people!

No comments: