Sunday, August 17, 2008

Big Changes in Our Lives


I was reading a friend's new blog the other day and it inspired me to make a new blog. I had one before that was supposed to be for my husband and I to write about what was going on in our lives, but with the latest addition to our little family, Bria, we have had no time to blog on http://www.travisandkristin.blogspot.com/ . Now I have made this blog to keep people updated on what is going on in our lives and to use it as a journal- almost as an escape.
Travis and I have had many changes go on in our lives since we have been married, which has been a little over 2 years. In May of 2006 we got married, then in May 2007 we both graduated colleged from Liberty University. On graduation day we moved to Harrisburg, NC where Travis is the Pastor to Students and Families at Rocky River Community Church (www.rockyriverchurch.com). In September we found out that we were expecting our first child. In October we bought our first house, and on May 6, 2008 Bria Rae Bush was born. So if you know Travis and I pretty well, you know all of that...but I say all that as a reflection for myself on the past 2 years. When I think back over the last couple of years, I realized that I am so blessed. When life gets crazy, I can stop and remember that the Lord has blessed me so much and know that with the people around me and a God who loves me, life will never be too much to handle.
More posts to come!!

No comments: